Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hair Care | Current Products That I Use

Hello everyone! I haven't seemed to post anything about my hair so I just wanted to start off with everything. I'm going to show you all of my current products and how regularly I use them, etc.

I'll start off with just shampoo, conditioner & intensive conditioner:
Left is Conditioner, it's the 'Headmasters Big Glam Hair Volumising Conditioner', and I've found that it has helped quite a lot with the look of my hair. Right is Shampoo, called 'L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo' and this makes your hair super shiny! Lastly is my intensive conditioner and this changes quite a lot because I share with my mum! It smells just really like coconut and I bought it from Superdrug. I use this around once a week, maybe every now and then twice a week!
You can buy the Conditioner from Tesco, the shampoo was bought from Wilkinsons and the Intensive conditioner from Superdrug!

Hair Oils & Syrums:
The left is a new oil that I bought from Primark, because everybody recently raves about hair oils so I thought I'd start here. I haven't tried it enough to tell you if I like it or not, but that's what I'm using! For hair serum I have a new one from boots. It's nice from first thoughts but again not enough tries for me to tell you if I love it. I had one from Herbal Essences before but I thought I'd try this new one as I've had that for about a year and a half!
You can buy the hair oil from Primark  for £2.50 and the hair serum from Boots for £2.10!

Dry Shampoos:
 So I'm not going to talk too much about this because everyone knows what this is about and what it's for. If not, in a nutshell if your in a rush, just spray this in your slightly greasy hair areas because it makes it look fresh and just washed! I love batiste but haven't tried any other brands, but I do recommend.
You can pretty much buy this everywhere - Boots, Superdrug, Savers, Tescos, Sainsbury's, everywhere! You can buy these in many sizes to fit your need.

Everyday normalities:
 At the back there I have my 'Trevor Sorbie' bristle brush, average 'stick' like brushes never seem to work for me. I'm thinking about getting the 'Tangle Teezer' but this is fine at the moment! It makes my hair super soft and gets out all tangles. For Finishing spray I use TRESemme because aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago there was a couple of shelves in a local superdrug which were all reduced because of imperfections, but this as about 27p just because there was no lid!
You can buy these both at drugstores like Boots & Superdrug.

I hope you liked my hair care products! Comment for any questions:)
Lizzie xoxo

6 comments:

  1. oo I love posts like this!
    Great blog :)

    my hair care products are different because of my hair type but I do use TRESemme conditioner.. it's so good!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and yeah I understand! I've tried a couple of TRESemme conditioners, they are brill! Thanks for the comment my lovely.
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of the Argan Oil from Primark, what a steal! Do you leave it on overnight before shampoo or apply it after a wash to the ends?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, hahaha! I have recently been putting it in straight after conditioner has been washed out, around mid lengths - the ends. So it's basically kept in overnight because I don't wash it out! :)
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post,thank you for the information:)
    Also everyone can join my exciting SECRET GIVEAWAY!Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    Thank you!
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete