Sunday 3 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

This post was done on Louise SprinkleOfGlitter's blog here and I thought it was quite fun and it will give you a chance to get to know me:)
1: I never stop taking photographs. I just adore huge cameras like canons and DSLRs, and one day I wish to have a collection.

2: I feel like quite often I have days where I don't like my face very much. I mean I can't wallow in self pity because my face is my face and I can't help it, but some days I feel not very pretty.

3:I've always dreamed of being a blue peter presenter, and always will do!

4: I'm always missing my sister. She currently lives in Japan if your wondering what I mean.

5: I was named after my mum's best friend named Liz.

6: My middle name is Sarah and my brothers named me it, they just thought it sounded nice

7: I can type without looking at the keyboard;)

8: I have a huge birth mark on my back.

9: Macklemore is KIIIIIIIIIIIIING

10: My favourite TV shows is probably Eastenders and The Dumping Ground. Oh and KUWTK, documentaries on 4, BBC3, The Undateables, and I'm not going to list any more, this would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

11: My favourite singer is Jessie J.

12: I met Jessie J on the 27th of September 2012 at her booksigning. Heres a picture:

 13: I met the Team GB weightlifter Zoe Smith whilst I was watching weightlifting at the ExCel arena:) Here's a picturrrrrrre:

14: I own way too many socks, I just like them because it's always nice to have cool socks to beat the rest. ;)

15: I have a huge love for make up. I just find it like a piece of art and doing other people's make up makes me happy.

16: I love clothes and fashion, but sometimes I feel like I need more of a certain thing (ie leggings/jeans) because I wear it so often

17: One day I want to have a big collection of high end make up:) I don't need it now though. One every now and then would be lovely, but I'm only a teen.

18: I was born on the 31st of December, 1998 and I'm currently 14 years old.

19: When we do gymnastics at school, I feel like I'm alright at it but when I'm out at the Gymnastics club I feel like I'm total rubbish. Everyone does things better and I go home feeling sad and down like I'm bad at everything.

20: I love love love making videos and blogging. It makes me really happy and around where I live and in my school it's not common at all. It makes me feel a cool gal;)

21: I enjoy playing sports and I do four a week. Swimming, Karate, Ballet and Gymnastics. Ballet gets boring at times so I'm not sure if I'll stay.

22: I don't know why, but I love love love Karate with all my heart. Again it's not common in my school or area and I just feel like it's fun. I'm currently at Purple & White belt, but you grade every 3 months and there are competitions which are great to take part in. It's just so fun.

23: Knit jumpers are cooler than cool.

24: Capri Sun Orange is my favourite drink.

25: All I want in my future is to be happy and to have a great life:)

That was fun, goodbye for now:)

Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment