Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites

Hello everyone, it's finally March and it felt like February went on forever! I've noticed that I've used more & different products and tried new things, so here are my faves!
I'm sorry the lighting isn't the best, I've experimented a lot with set ups but it seems to be the best place on my windowsill!

So...? In Love: I genuinely use this every day, but it's just been my favourite scent. It honestly is so sweet- it smells like candy floss & strawberries! I love this so much and constantly buy more. The perfume of this is awesome too!

No7 Intense Volume Mascara: I've mentioned this mascara and done a comparison video HERE and said that I do prefer this over my Revlon one, it's just now a daily thing to just pick it up without fail. It doesn't clump AT ALL and makes your lashes look so long and voluminous!
Maybelline Master Shape brow pencil in 'Dark Blonde': I haven't been able to fine a fair coloured brow pencil or shadow yet, it's been hard finding one but this seems to be good at darkening and filling my brows in. My own look a bit 'spacey' and aren't very full and are light!


 MAC Sheertone Blush in 'Peaches': I bought this at the start of February and have used it daily without fail. It's such a nice glowy colour and it looks great on my skin tone. When I wear it I feel a bit better! Sounds strange haha, but it really just looks beautiful!

Rimmel London Lyrcra PRO Nail Polish in 'Peppermint': I have realized that every time I've painted my nails, it seems to be this each time! It's a really cute light green, it dries quite quickly and it a really nice colour to have cool nail art on top of.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Fair 1': I bought this in early January and haven't stopped using this! I haven't mentioned it on my blog either, and I just think it covers pretty much all of my dark circles! It is a tiny bit light but it's not a problem! It's great coverage and I just love it!
Johnsons Baby Shampoo: I have been washing my make up brushes on more of a regular pattern recently, more like every week with my most used brushes, and everyone recommends using this so I decided to give it a try! It smells like HEAVEN and it's not that expensive. It cleans your brushes gently which is fab, because it's not good to have fallout!

Thank you for reading, comment for questions!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment