Sunday 24 February 2013

Staying Power Test | Maybelline, Revlon & NYC

Hello everyone, I have three stains here which I tested their lasting power. As stains, they usually have a purpose to stay for a long time through a lot, let's see how we get on!

I have here 1st: Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Tint Gloss in 'Lasting Pink'. 2nd: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in '40 Rendez-Vous'. And 3rd: NYC Smooch Proof 16HR Lipstain in 'Orange On The Go'.

This picture was taken at around 10:30 AM. It shows the full burst of colour and how they turn out on the lips at the first point!

This picture was taken at around 12:00 AM. I haven't done tons by this time but it's starting to fade quite a lot 1 and a half hours in! Not really much to see.

This final picture was at about 3:00PM. There is pretty much nothing there, just a small amount of the Maybelline.
At around 5PM there was nothing on my hand. The Revlon, most expensive, had completely disappeared whereas the Maybelline and NYC was possible to slightly see in good light.
The best lasting one was definately Maybelline, I only think this though because it's much brighter than the other two. It stained more and caused the colour of the skin completely stained, not just the top!

I hope you liked this post, it's a first for me!

Lizzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ouu this is an interesting post! Sometimes I prefer products NOT to stay too long... after a while it starts looking patchy :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, glad you like it! Yes I understand your point... And also it's cool to top up your lippy in the bathrooms;) I just done this because they are all stains & they are meant to last long! Thank you for your comment xxx

    ReplyDelete