Thursday 14 February 2013

MAC Face & Body Foundation

So I popped down to MAC for a first purchase which I have a video on HERE but I thought instead of talking about that I'd talk about the sample that I was given with it. This is the MAC face & body foundation!
The shade that the woman thought I was is 'N1' which I thought was different to the rest of the foundation shade names, they tend to be 'NW15' and 'NC20' and stuff like that. I think the shade matches me well!
This foundation is a very very very liquid based foundation and it's very sheer. I have very red cheeks naturally so when I use concealer under my eyes it makes half of my face appear kind of a shade pinkier/redder? It's very strange. I have been loving using this as a tint to make my skin tone all over even! It's worked so well doing that, I've seen a difference when I use it even though it is super sheer! It blends very nicely and I just generally was happy to have this sample!

I highly doubt I'm going to buy it anytime soon, maybe in the future but I'm happy with it's actions at the moment!

Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment