Monday 25 February 2013

Studded Purse | Pairing & Thoughts

Hello my lovelies, I've been into Primark like 3 times in 3 days so far and as many people in the UK know, every Primark has different things. What I mean by this is that you find the odd lonely rack with a couple of bits and pieces which are reduced! I found this around the jewelery section and was pleased from the first sight!

I probably would have still bought this even if it was full price but as a bonus that it was reduced from £4 down to £2.
So as everyone knows, studs are a fashion craze at the moment and have been for a while, and you can see there that they are a gun metal grey kinda colour with a flat top instead of a spike.

I don't have a picture here for you but I thought I could share a couple of things to pair this with:
  • A black collared dress with a white bow belt and either white dolly shoes or boot heels
  • A dipped hem skirt in a peachy colour w/a floral black and grey vest tee, then shiny heels
  • Black skinny jeans w/a cream collared sheer vest and a cool grey/black hat, then small black heels
That's just three examples but there is probably a lot more! I know this is only a purse but imagining outfits with this purse in my hand makes it look awesome!
I will hopefully be doing a 'How To Style' post, so comment if you like that idea!

Speak to you soon,
Lizzie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. If you have this clothing, you should try and take a picture, just to show how it looks ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha I wish, that would be awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete