Saturday 16 February 2013

Loads of Lipbalms...

I thought at first that this was a stupid post, which yes it is lol, but I thought I'd show you my masses of lipbalm. Beware.
Firstly the storage: I keep most of them in this Impulse minis gift set tin- I got this about 2 years ago in my Christmas stocking and I've found it stores them pretty well. I keep my most constantly used ones with the rest of my make up on the bottom draw of my wardrobe!
The blistex 'Lip brilliance', Vaseline, Carmex, Softlips and the cute owl purple claires one on the side go in my wardrobe and the rest in the Impulse tin!
These are all of them set up in a nice way! From left to right, going downwards:
Vaseline Cocoa Butter, A present from my friend (I think it's from boots), Jelly Belly Bubblegum lipbalm, Sherbert Kisses balm, Hawkins bazaar cupcake, Claire's ice cream pot of bubblegum lipbalm, Born Lippy by The Body Shop balms in 'watermelon' & 'raspberry', Carmex original, CocoCola flavoured lipbalm lid, Blistex lip brilliance, Fanta orange balm, Vaseline cocoa butter chap stick, Claire's owl grape chap stick, Softlips in 'French Vanilla' & finally Fanta Strawberry Chap Stick!
And there is everything whilst open!

Lizzie xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hey lizzie, this is my new blog, follow it please?

    starbucksandchanelx.blogspot.com

    Karina xx

    ReplyDelete