Wednesday 13 February 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Hello everyone, I bought this balm stain from Revlon at around the start of January, and I've used it a lot since then so I thought I'd show you my thoughts on it.

I got it in shade 40 - Rendezvous. It's a very pretty bright orange!



The top swatch there is after a couple of swipes and the lower one is just one. The colour pay off is really amazing, and also it's nice the way that you can build it up, because if you only wanted a sweet wash of colour than it's nice for things like school. On the weekends and stuff I like to build up the colour because it's generally a corally red which looks so beautiful. It isn't as intense as a red but it's super nice.
The staying power is pretty good! Youtubers have said that the darker colours in the range stay for longer which I probably think is right, darker colours tend to stain more but this does stay on for a good few hours. I don't really have any bad things to say about this product except that the packaging could have been a TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY bit of a stronger plastic, because I've found a couple of small cracks in the middle of the 'pen'. They aren't open cracks, but you can still see then and I've treated them well so I'm not too sure why they are there!

I bought this when Boots was having an offer - it was £5 and has gone back to it's original RRP which is £7.99. If you still want to buy this, then I think you won't be disappointed. There are 7 colours in the range and you can buy it HERE:)

Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment