Monday 29 October 2012

Huge Autumn/Winter Haul!

Hey everyone, so like I posted yesterday, here is my haul. I was going to do it a bit earlier but I was a bit busy! Here it is anyway. I got a bit carried away in Primark and got a few other bits and pieces. I'm going to start of with Primark!
 First up is this ADORABLE reindeer knit jumper - I've wanted a nice knit jumper for a while, and as I am seriously getting into the Christmas mood, I thought I'd pick it up. £12, Primark
 Next is actually a snood, in this photo I have folded it up just so you can see the pattern! As you can see, it's a gorgeous aztec/christmas/colourful/zigzag print. £8, Primark
 This is so cute! It's a beautiful penguin hat, and this is sooooooo soft. Inside and out! There are different animals in the range, including things like owls, leopards and polar bears. £6, Primark
 Next 3 tops are printed tees, and this first one it seseme street! He's in a bin and saying 'Meh'. I thought this would be worn by me a lot:) £6, Primark
 Here is another Seseme Street tee, and this time another is on a grey background (great for layering) and he is mucking around with christmas decorations. £6, Primark
 This is a forest green background, and it says M*I*C*K*E*Y on the top. I love the colour of the tee in general, it can go with a lot of things! £6, Primark
 Here I have 2 of the same tees in 2 different designs/patterns, this one is a dark grey/graphite colour with pink and white stripes. £3, Primark
 This doesn't look it on the pic, but it's a kind of grey/graphite/forest green colour, and again will be great for layering and will go with a lot of things. Both of these have little pockets for decoration. £3, Primark
 I have 3 pairs of exactly the same 'Super Soft & Super Skinny' Jeans, just because I have thrown away quite a few pairs and I only ended up having one left. I bought them in burgandy, dark pink and forest green. These are all dark colours in their range(ie: The pink jeans are no where near close to hot pink!). £11 each, Primark
 Here are some such cosy and cute leggings, and these are so warm and cute. They are a very seasoned pattern with reindeers, stars and zig zags. Great for christmas:) I will definately wear these more than just christmas day though!! Love them!! £10, Primark
 Last piece of clothing now, some denim coloured leggings, and I think these aren't full to-your-ankle leggings, but I think that's good because I can wear them with riding boots, which is great for this cold weather! £3, Primark
Tese are all items not from Primark, but I thought I'd put them all in one picture because none of them are big!
Pearl Everyday White-I thought this was a teeth whitening system for your teeth, but I've realised it's just toothpaste! Superdrug, 95p
w7 Harder and Tuffer -This is just another strengthener for your nails :) Savers, £1.99
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer - I needed a new concealer, so I thought I'd just try this out. Boots, £2.99
Natural Collection Lash Definition Mascara- I had a voucher, that if you bought any lipstick or mascara, you'd get 200 points:) Boots, £1.99
MUA Mosaic Bronzer - Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow - I wanted a bronzer, this was cheap so I thought I'd try it:) Superdrug, £2.50.

That is my HUGE haul done! That took absolutely ages to write, but I hope you liked it:) Speak to you soon:)
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment