Monday 15 October 2012

HALLOWEEN HAUL!

Hey everyone, so I have bought a couple of things for halloween as it is coming up pretty soon (15 days and counting). I am going trick or treating with my friend Rosie! I'm really excited and I thought I'd get everything ready!
I'll start off here with my costume:

It is called 'Punky Skeleton' and it has two sizes: 8-10 and 11-13. This outfit includes a skirt with halloween-cut zig-zag leggings connected, a top and glove and wrist pieces. You can buy this HERE if you were thinking of it :) £8, Wilkinsons.

Next is a make-up set:

It has 5 face paints: white, red, dark red, forest green and black. It also has three face crayons in white, red and black, some fake blood, a sponge and two sponge eyeshaodw-like applicators. £1.50, Wilkinsons.

Now is some fake eyelashes:

To me, I would call them spikey! They aren't absolutely massive OTT lashes but I think they are just right for the night (hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it). These also come along with some lash glue! Savers, £1.99.

I bought a lipstick:









This is called 'Crimson' and it's a really bright red. I thought this would go well with my outfit whist trick or treating! £1.99, Natural Collection at Boots.

I found a great and cheap bucket for all our sweets:

As you can see, it's super awesome and looks like a pumpkin. 50p, Wilkinsons.

Last but not least is some black crackle nail polish:

I bought this for my nails on the night (obviously) and thought I might buy it because it could come in handy in the future! £2.99, Miss Sporty.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, I can't wait until halloween! It's going to be great fun. Speak to you soon!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment