Tuesday 9 October 2012

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets!

Hey guys! Today's post is on something that I recently bought - and very happy with! This is a review on Kleenex's shine/oil absorbing sheets!
This is what the box looks like from the outside:
If it's not easy to see for you, it says on the front: 'Shine Absorbing Sheets, Powder Free, Dab away excess oil and keep your make-up intact'Here is what the inside looks like:
As you can see at the top, one of the sheets is stuck to the top layer. Basically, there is a little sticky pad which you can unpeel the wrapper thing and then every time you open it, the sheet is already there, taken out for you. Exciting, haha!
That's just a little thing thats great about this. You don't use the floral patterned side to dab onto oily areas of your face, you use the plain side. When you have the side ready, you simply just dab dab dab onto any oily area. The usual place for oily areas on your face is your nose; well for me it is anyway!
 Heres some dabbing:
As you can see me dabbing. Lets say dabbing again... DABBING!
You sort of just pat the sheet onto your nose (look at me, using a different word to dabbing) and sort of picks up the oil. It's really strange- it feels like it's sticks to the oily bits, even though it's not sticky, if you know what I mean...
Afterwards you have the joy of seeing the oil from your nose on the sheet. Oh the joy.
I know it's pretty disgusting, but I needed to show you an example for you to understand what I mean:

Blurry, but WHO CARES! You get the gist of it!
That's what I mean, it looks a bit... Damp? I seriously don't know the word, but yeah.
After this, if you feel your (ex-)oily area it feels seriously different to before. Magic!
I absolutely adore this product because it's just so cool. AND CHEAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!
This was ONLY something like 70-80p from Tescos, which is craaaazy. I've seen in superdrug something similar- I think it was shine control sheets and they were £1.99. This does that- AND BETTERRRRRR
I'm still not certain of the price, but it was definately below £1. Woohoo for cheap stuff!
I definately recommend going down to Tescos and having a peep. *peeps*
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you in my next one! Lizzie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment