Wednesday 3 October 2012

The day I met my Idol...

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be on me showing you a picture of me and the inspirational
Jessie J.
I've wanted to meet her for 4 years, since 2008 when she broke out on youtube, and finally, my dream came true!
Her 'Nice To Meet You' book was being released and she was doing a book signing for the books at the massive Waterstones in Picadilly. I cried so much, it's unvelievable.
When I finally came face to face, she was so nice, saying 'Hey Darlin' how are you?' and i did reply but i just was soo speechless. She is just amazing.
It did take a long time to queue though; just around 3 hours but it was so worth it. We were in the rain but all of us heartbeats were out there for a good reason!
I did meet a couple of really really nice heartbeats (That's what Jessie calls her fans if you were wondering) and we were chatting all through the three hours which made the experience so much more amazing. Just added to the effect really.
I became so close to some people in three hours, it's crazy. I keep in touch with them through texting and twitter.
Thats it guys, just a small ish kinda post because I am on my phone but I wanted to show you anyway.
I have just purchased somethings on amazon recently so i will probably do a post on them when they arrive (hopefully soon!)!
Thanks for reading and stay true to who you are!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment