Thursday 11 October 2012

Nail Wraps Collection! (Only A Little One:))

Hey everyone! This post is more of a show & tell one. I thought I'd show you all of my nail wraps! I haven't got a ton but I thought it would be cool to show you all:)
Here is 'BYS 48 Nail Wraps' which I got from a magazine, it has 24 pink hearts on white and 24 black dots on white:

Here is 'GOLD By Giles' which you can get from New Look, it was on sale for 50p:) These have a lovely pink and purple animal mixture of prints!:
Now here is all of my Primark Beauty Nail Wraps. Here is some with union jacks on them, I bought these for when I was watching the Olympics! (How patriotic):
Here are some lovely Pink Leopard printed ones:
Here are some golden aztec printed ones, I absolutely adore these:

And last but by no means least, this colourful pink and yellow bold aztec printed ones:
 
Thank you so much for reading, new post tomorow!
Lizzie xoxo

 



No comments:

Post a Comment