Sunday 7 October 2012

'Fraulein 38' - New Cosmetic Brushes!

Hey guys! So today's post is on some new make up brushes that have just arrived. I bought them online from amazon, and the product is HERE if you were thinking of buying it after seeing this. The price was £5.99 + £4.95 delivery, so it adds up to £11. That's not bad for 12 make up brushes, I guess. It's a bit much for delivery though, might aswell have put all of that on the pricings for the brushes!
Here is what the case looks like from the front:

And here is what it looks like opened up:
Now I'm going to show you all of the brushes!

Sorry this wasn't much of a chatty/talky post; it was definately more show and tell today. It's dark out now so I had to use flash rather than natural light which is a shame, but never mind! I hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon and stay true to who you are! Lizzie xoxo

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment