Monday 22 October 2012

October Empties

Hey everyone
Today's post is on my october empties. I haven't ever done an empties post, but I hope you enjoy it! I will give my brief kinda thoughts on each of them.

Firstly is Nivea 'Soft': this is just a nice thick cream which you can use absolutely anywhere on your body. After I wash, I like to use this on my arms, legs and face. This is a really nice consistency and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft! I will be buying a new tub A.S.A.P!

Next is Sally Hansen 'Hard As Nails': this is a nail hardener which you use every couple of days to keep your nails stronger. I really really really do adore this- I immediately saw a difference that my nails weren't breaking. I am now at the point where you have to tip it upside down to actually get some product out!

This is Pamolive 'Soft & Gentle' Deodrant: this smells gorgeous... I've bought an extra large bottle because I can't survive without the smell:)


Charlie bodyspray in 'Enchant': I have gone through a couple of bottles of this... As you can tell I cannot describe the smell...:)

Another Charlie bodyspray in 'Pink': this is a pretty common Charlie bodyspray, I'm sure a lot of you have smelt this before.


Finally Pantene 'Heat Defence Gloss Spray' for fine hair: this is a fab heat defence that once you've used heat it makes your hair smell amazing. I have purchased a new bottle now:)

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon! Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment