Thursday 14 March 2013

Bloglovin' & GFC

Hello everyone, so I don't usually post more than once a day but I've seen from many bloggers now that GFC is getting deleted! I actually feel angry, because I've finally started to get a good amount of followers. If this does happen, it's supposed to go on the 1st of July. I feel like it's going to kind of ruin a lot of people's success, because people who have built up a huge amount of followers over possibly years would lose all of them. I know I don't have as many as a lot of others but each and every one of my followers matter to me (cheesy but true) and I'm a bit afraid of losing all of you over a deleted button!

I thought I'd show you another way of following me, which is quite famous for us bloggers! I have just made a blog lovin', so follow me here!

Hopefully you see this and follow, email me if you have any questions or maybe to discuss 'swap follows' you could say, here is my email:

lizzielovesred98@hotmail.co.uk

I'm still up for button swaps, probably always will be to email me about that too! :)


2 comments:

  1. I was mad too! I actually signed some online petition that came up when I googled about it. It sure stinks!!!

    Libbie
    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I will check it now !! Thank you for tagging me:)

    Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete