Sunday 10 March 2013

Blog Button Swap!

Hello my lovelies, my good friend Karina done this POST talking about button swapping on our blogs. She says how many people like to charge for having your button on their blog, but Karina had this great idea just to swap buttons!
Here is mine:
I love it a lot:)
So, the concept here is that we simply give a button for a button, and if you put my button on your blog, I'll do the same for you! 
Here is my email, so you can either send me your picture or ask for the swap:)

lizzielovesred98@hotmail.co.uk

Feel free to send me emails also asking questions if you may be a little confused! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Really love your blog as you know! So just to tell you, I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, all details of what you have to do are on my post at:
    http://accentgirl100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete