Saturday 2 March 2013

Collective Beauty Haul

Hello my lovelies, I went shopping today with my good friend Karina today and I went shopping previously on the half term. I've seemed to have bought mainly make up, I've pretty much spent all of my Christmas money but I guess that's what it's for, haha! To be honest, it doesn't look like very much but it feels like it, lol.

MAC Fix + Travel Size: First up is a cheeky buy from MAC, I wanted to try out the Fix + so I decided to get the mini. There is 30ML in this which isn't tons, but I probably will be buying the full size after I've finished! I will do a full review soon! This was £7.50!
 Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in '120 Vanilla': I've already heard raves about this even though it's new! I ran out of my MAC Face&Body Foundation sample, and I needed something to even out my skin tone which is still sheer. I heard the purpose of this is exactly that so I picked this up from Boots for £8.99, but if you were thinking of buying this then get it from Superdrug because it's currently £6.99!

Rimmel London 'Apocalips' Lip Laquer in 'Nude Eclipse': I put this on my February wishlist and I'm happy I've got it. I will do my current favourite lip products. I love it to pieces! This was £6.99 from Superdrug.

LUSH 'Rub Rub Rub' Shower Scrub: I was SO excited to get this product! I wasn't planning on buying it at all but I got a demo from one of the assistants, and I immediately fell in love. It makes your skin super duper soft and moisturised and a bonus is that you can use this all of your body, so if you only wanted to have a face scrub you could do so, or your feet, etc. This is also a huge pot (330g) and it smells like sea salt and freshness, and apparentlyit smells just like the 'Sex Bomb' bath ballistic. The assistant also told me you can use this on your hair, which it would give it volume and texture!

Miss Sporty Dr Balm 'Glam Kiss SOS' in '02': There isn't much to say about this, it's basically a super sheer balm with a tiny bit of colour. It looks like a really bright pink but as I've said it only comes out with a little bit of colour! This was £1.99.
And for the fashion side, I bought this one knit jumper from Primark! This was on sale from £14.50 down to £5! I think this is a really cute original jumper and was definately worth the buy. It's a cross stitch knit with a studded golden eagle on it!

Thank you for reading, what was your favourite item?
Lizzie xoxo

9 comments:

  1. ouu the jumper looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush. Just recently I brought 'Big' Shampoo for your hair would really recommend if you want volumised hair.

    New follower here :)

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzie, I have just discovered your blog and it's amazing. It's great that you include MAC and drug store product and I love you comparisons on the staying power of lip products! Consider me your newest member.

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new beauty blog, and if you liked it, became a member.

    I can't wait to read your future posts.

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel! I'm glad you like my blog, thank you very much!
      I will DEFINATELY be following you, your blog is awesome too!
      Thank you so much for checking out and following:)
      It means a lot!
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete
  5. That shower scrub looks.... WOW! I want to eat it! And i'm in love with your jumper. £5? :O - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk
    If anyone is at all interested, i've just posted a giveaway up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! It smells SO gorgeous, I will definately have to do a review. That jumper is gorgeous, right?! I was so shocked to see it £9 off! :)
      I will check out your giveaway:)

      Lizzie xoxo

      Delete
  6. I recently nominated you for my Liebster award post, be sure to check it out! :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow, thank you so much! I will have to do a post, I've been nominated twice! Yipee! Thanks for making my day:)
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete