Saturday 24 November 2012

Beauty Haul

Hey everyone, so today I went shopping for christmas presents for my sister & one of my friends, so obviously I can't show you what I bought them! (They both read this blog, hello there:))
I have bought a couple of beauty and a couple of hair items!

First is the most exciting product for me:



This is the Rimmel London Bronzing Compact Powder Sun Shimmer. The shade I got it in is 'Light Matte'! I have been looking for a matte bronzer recently so it's not so much shimmer on my face, and I was soooooo excited when I saw this in savers. In superdrug I believe its around 5 or 6 pounds, and it was in savers for less! Savers, £3.25.

Next is a nail polish:

This is by Miss Sporty! I've seen this pastel blue before and loved it, so I bought it today:) It's in Shade '2205'.  Superdrug, £1.99.

A new pressed powder, because my old one smashed -__-:

Sorry if the flash was too much and if you can't see it! It's called the 'Smooth Skin Pressed Powder' by NYC. My Rimmel one has unfortunately smashed this morning, so going shopping today was helpful! £2.99, Superdrug.

I bought two conditioners, one for swimming and one for home. This is my home one:
I found this in poundland, very suprisingly as Pantene can be quite pricey! I have very fine hair so getting thickening and volumising shampoos and conditioners are a must! £1, Poundland,

Second one:


I asked my mum to pick up a conditioner for swimming as I wasn't sure I would have enough money! I'm not sure how much it was, sorry! Tescos.

A new concealer:
I had heard a couple of loves with this, thought I might try it out:) £1.99, Superdrug.

A gorgeous new bag:
I was sooo shocked to see this- not just that it was pretty and dainty- BUT it was reduced half price! Only £2!!! £2, On Sale, Primark.

Finally a new dry shampoo:
So I ran out of my dry shampoo quite a while ago now, and I haven't been shopping for a long time either! This is helpful for bad hair days, which to be honest is quite often. £1.50, Savers.

Hope you enjoyed, speak to you soon:)
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment