Wednesday 7 November 2012

Nail & Skin Care Storage

Hey everyone, so I know I just done a post on my make up storage but I thought I'd do my skin & nail care storage, just so everything is out of the way. Sorry if it's a bit boring to you, but hopefully it will give you ideas of how to store your items! I will be doing an updated make up storage as I am getting my room completely re-decorated soon!
I have these twin tins, one smaller than the other:
 I picked these up from Tescos, but I believe they were just a special limited edition sort of thing because of the Olympics going on and stuff. I'm not sure how much they were, sorry! I have a feeling they were around the £5 mark though.

This is my nail care tin (The smaller one):

And this is the skin care tin(The bigger one):
I will be going through them in a separate post, or maybe in an empties post if I use them all up!

Sorry this was a fairly plain post and that I haven't posted in a couple of days but I will be posting tomorow as I have no after-school activites on thursdays! I will also be hopefully filming some videos.
Thanks for reading!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment