Wednesday 14 November 2012

NOTD

Hey everyone, so usually I would post a little earlier than what I have at the moment, sorry that I'm a bit late with posting! These are my nails of the weekend:) I haven't done a NOTD before, if I feel I have something cool on my nails, I will show you:)
The polishes used:
BARRY M- Aqua Glitter
SALLY HANSEN- Double Duty Stengthening Base & Top Coat
17- Catwalk Couture
 
And here are the nails!

So I done a full glitter accent nail which I think looks fab, because it practically matches Catwalk Couture perfectly, just in glitter form. Another thing I wanted to add was I really really do love Barry M glitters, because they layer up so well! They dry super quick and they have a great colour range. I will be doing a post on my thoughts on Barry M Nail Paints pretty soon!

Thanks for reading:)
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment