Saturday 3 November 2012

Make Up Storage

Hey readers, so this ISN'T my make up collection, that will be up on My CHANNEL fairly soon. I'm just going to be showing you how I store my make up. As my make up collection grows bigger and bigger, I will be having a new way of storage! To be honest, I will probably change the way it's stored when my room is being re-decorated! That's going to be fairly soon, too!
So, this is what the overall set of mini drawers looks like:

  I picked this up from a fete near me, but you can probably pick this up from Staples,Ikea, etc.

                                                   Here is the first drawer of them! (Pink)
 So in here I have mascara, concealer and a retractable powder brush. I do not have a CLUE why the hard as nails is in there, it's empty...:s
                                                   Here is the second drawer! (Yellow)
            In here are my face powders! I have pressed powder, bronzer and a load of blushes.

                                                   Here is the third drawer! (Blue)
       This is my lip drawerrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have lip balms, lip tints, lip glosses and lipsticks!

                                              And finally my eye drawer! (Green)
In here I have fake eyelashes, eye shadow trios, palletes and singular, eyeliners, clear mascara and cream eyeshadows.
 
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed and had a happy halloween:)
Lizzie xoxo
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment