Tuesday 20 November 2012

Extreme Mini Haul

Hey everyone, so on sunday I popped down to the shops as I hadn't been to that place for a long time, and I bought 2 things that I thought I might show you. Yes, it's an extreme mini haul:)

First thing is a nail polish:



This is by Barry M and is called 'Pink Sapphire Glitter' and this has thin rectangular, big and small hexagon glitters inside. I do like Barry M glitters as they always dry quickly and end up looking stunning on your nails after layering. Boots, £2.99.

Next and finally is a powder:

 
This is by Collection 2000 and is their sheer loose powder. This also comes with a sponge but I like to use it with a brush and tap off the excess onto the lid of this jar. Boots, £2.99.

That is it! I bought only two things as I didn't find too many things I was really interested in buying and plus there was a buy one get one half price sale.
I will tell you more about these products in maybe a review each to tell you if I like them or not!
See you soon:)
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment