Thursday 15 November 2012

Current Main Creams

Hey everyone, so I thought I'd show you the main creams which I'm using at the moment. Here we go:)
From Left to right:

Vaseline 'Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails' Hand Cream: This cream was bought a couple of weeks ago now, because as it is going into winter now (woohoo) my hands tend to go very dry because of the chill. I don't think anybody likes a greasy hand cream, which is why this is fab! It moisturises very quickly whist sinking into your hand almost immediately, which means I don't have to go around with greasy and oily hands. This has a really nice smell to it too, which adds to the best!

Tesco 'Cucumber Moisture Cream': So I have been using this cream as if it were a night cream and I do think it is best as just a night cream. It doesn't sink in literally immediately which is why it's great for night time- I don't mind having to wait for it to sink in because I'm only going to bed! In the morning my skin does feel fairly soft which is a nice base for my make-up the very next day:). This is also fairly cheap I believe!

The Beauty Parlour 'Mattifying Moisturiser': I love this moisturiser for after deep cleansing my face, because it is completely oil free and leaves my face not shiny and fantastically matte- I naturally have a shiny face and this calms it down I guess! I usually go for about 2 peas worth and even then I still have a lot left once I've finished my face, so that's great because then this whole tube will last me for ages. A little bit goes a long way with this, and I will definately be re-purchasing. You can find this in savers for only £1.50, which is unbelievable because I've never actually seen a mattifying moisturiser before, let alone a brilliant one!

Boots 'Kiss Me Quick Candy Floss Body Cream': This cream was a present for Christmas last year, it came in a carousel-like box with a set of things including shower gels, creams and bath salts. I also have the 'Sherbert Lemon' body cream but I haven't got round to using it yet. I like to use this on my arms and legs after shaving and on a day-to-day basis because you don't need to use much for your entire leg because it is more like a lotion, so it spreads out a lot more. It smells absolutely gorgeous- candy floss and sweets, just like your at a funfair. It's not too thick and not too runny which is just the right point for a body cream for me!

I hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon:)
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment