Wednesday 12 December 2012

NYC 'Smooth Skin' Pressed Powder

Hey everyone, sorry for no post in quite a while! So a couple of weeks back I bought a new pressed powder as my last one broke (I will be doing a post on how to not waste that) and I showed it in my haul (HERE), and I thought I would share my thoughts on them as I have tried with this a lot.

So with pressed powders, not all are meant to mattify(am I right?). I was hoping for this to mattify at least a little bit but it didn't seem to make any difference. Even when I thought of just setting concealer, it didn't do anything. There isn't a ton to say about it because it didn't do much! My skin in the winter does go a bit flaky and dry, so I need something (face make up wise) to hydrate and at least cover a little bit. I will try this once I get something like that, maybe a foundation, so then I can see if it's good at clarifying and finishing off my make up. I am disappointed because I thought it might be great, but it doesn't do anything at-all.

Thanks for reading,
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment