Monday 17 September 2012

Softlips Lipbalm

aHello everyone! Next is a review, woohoo!
As I have said in my last post, I will be doing alot of reviews on things because I have bought some things recently and I have tryed out a couple of bits and pieces. So, here is my review on Softlips' french vanilla lipbalm!



  So as you can see, it's a stick kinda lipbalm, not like the vaseline tubs. It's actually a really thin and small tube, which I think is pretty cute. It may be small, but ALL of that pink area on the stick is lipbalm. The bottom is how to twist it upwards to let you use it. It smells JUST like vanilla which is awesome, because I love the smell of vanilla. Another great feature of it is that is SPF 20! I actually haven't found/purchased a lipbalm with such a high SPF.
This balm is actually VERY moisturising to your lips. I would say it's much better than the vaseline stick. The vaseline stick it's self is actually quite a dry formula which isn't good. This is more water based which is fab. It also stays on your lips for quite a long time.
 
The best thing I would say about this is what happens once you've applied it. About five seconds later, it feels really zingy and fresh. I would compare it to when you have a kind of minty/very fresh moisturiser on your face, but it feels like this on your lips. I hope that kind of explained it O.K, I don't know how to say it any other way!
 
This was only £1.35 from supedrug, but HERE is the link if your not going out any time soon.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll speak to you soon! Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment