Thursday 20 September 2012

Lush - 'Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon'

Hey everyone! Now this post is bacically a review on a Lush product I have bought recently. The name is 'Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon' and it's a bubble bar, so you crumble it under a running tap for your bath and it makes it have creamy water and smells gorgeous.
So I literally JUST had a bath and my skin feels amazingly soft. It moisturised my legs actually, I actually didn't think it would moisturise but it was very nourishing. I really can't get over the smell. Just please, go to lush, walk straight over to this amazing THING and smell it. Please.

So here is what I done:

Put the bubble bar under a tap whilst crumbling it and it will melt really easily when it's breaking.
Then your bath will kind of look like you've weed in it, but to be honest I don't really mind because the smell makes up for it! Hahahaha









                                          Yeah that's what it looks like in the end :)
The main reason why I absolutely adore this is because of the smell. I can't tell you enough. I'll stop with that, lolol.
The water really was sooo creamy and you can actually feel that which is quite strange but really cool. It makes your skin super soft afterwards which is awesome because if you don't have time then you don't have to moisturise. It's not the same obviously but it does about half the moisturising for you. What i'm kind of trying to say is that if your in a rush you don't have to bother with it and it doesn't leave your legs dry!

I've pretty much explained it all really, hope you enjoyed this post! Definately going to be purchasing ALOT more products from Lush. I will tell you when I get something again! Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment