Thursday 20 September 2012

New Look Haul

Hey everyone, I know it's weird me having so many things in a haul pretty much before this, but that was collective so all of that stuff was brought over a while. Hope you understand! Even though, I do LOVE shopping...
Anyways, back to the haul!
In the nearest New Look to me, there is quite a big sale on. I think it's summer clothes and now their moving onto their winter stuff, but I must say it wasn't very summery so all the more for me to buy!
The first thing that caught my eye was this lovely dress:









As you can see it's like a blouse dress (I would call it that anyway) and it has some great collar tips. I think it's really nice for a dinner or something smart. I don't own any heels (unfortunately) but if I did I would wear this with some.

Next is this love top:









It's not really that sheer which is fab, because I don't have to wear a bandeau or vest top underneath. It's not really wintery but I think it would go just fine with a nice navy blue/black cardigan. The pink is a really nice colour too- just a sweet pink that isn't too bright.

Then I have this vest top:









I really really really love the sheer aztec part of it (which is all of it, lolol) because it makes it more fun. I think you could probably team this up with some block coloured leggings (maybe dark grey or maroon/bergandy) because the print makes it stand out and make an outfir so much more fun. The zip adds a nice effect too.

There were some nail wraps on sale!:









This is SUCH a nice print, it's kind of animal printed with lovely pink and purple merged in the background. I haven't actually bought any nail wraps from new look, but I'll give them a whirl and tell you all about it when I do.

Last, but by NO means least...

Oh, lordy... These are so beautiful! I think they are so smart and make pretty much any outfit look amazing. They are so vintage and I absolutely love vintage sort of things because they just look so original. I tryed it on with the dress and it looked really nice. I've been wanting these for ages, too!

That's the haul, I'm going to be doing a LUSH post next! Thanks for reading, Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment