Sunday 16 September 2012

New Hair!

Hey everyone, today I'm kinda doing a mini post telling you about my new hair cut. I have got a side fringe! I've wanted one for a while really, but I just haven't got round to it to be honest. I got an inch off my ends also, because it's just healthy for your hair really. Your probably thinking, 'Lizzie, it's a hair cut. You don't have to make a post on it.' Er, yes, I know, but really, truthfully, I haven't actually had my hair cut since I was 6 YEARS OLD. That's 7 years ago. Blimey, thinking about it that's a really really long time. Hahaha, here it kinda what it looks like:

I do think I'm going to get at least trims much more often because 1, it does grow your hair MUCH quicker, 2, it's healthy for your hair, and 3, really, for me, I find it pretty fun. It sounds strange, I know, but oh well!

I've been shopping today, and tomorow I only have gymnastics later on in the evening so I will do a haul on here for you and I will also be uploading a video as I made one with Karina.

Thank you guys for reading, btw I'm sorry for not posting. No reason really, but I am still going to be carrying on with this blog. I love it! Thank you again! Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment