Monday 17 September 2012

Collective Haul

Hey everyone! I have brought together a few items which I've purchased recently and I thought I might show you them. I went to westfield yesterday, and then went to tescos (WOO) the day before. Enjoy!



These are just some hair combs, in a pack of 4. Tescos, Hair Gallery, £3




Next up from Lush is a bubble bar, which is called 'Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon' which smells gorgeous, it was £2.95 and I will be doing a review on it soon!
 
 




 
Next is a cleanser and eye make up remover from superdrug. It's bacically like a body lotion formula but it removes your eye make up. I think I will do a review on it as I have tried it but i haven't decided if I like it or not yet. I'll try some more with it but I'll see how it goes. Oh and it was only 49p from superdrug, but it was a mini bottle, only 30ml :)
            This is a tinted moisturiser from Natural Collection which I was pleased to see when I did. I found it very nice and nourishing to my skin today, but I will be doing a full review on it as soon as possible. Natural Collection, Boots, £1.99
 

 
      These 3 packets are some more nail wraps from Primark. I have done a full review on them HERE so you can see my thoughts on them. Sometimes in primark, it's quite hard to find the things you want in the beauty section because it changes SO regularly. When I see lots of nail wraps that arein primark, I always buy them immediately because it's pretty unlikely I'll see them again. I got some gold aztec, colourful aztec and pink leopard print. Primark, Nail Wraps, £1


Next is just a sapphire nail file from tescos, because I don't know why but when I use the emery boards, they don't really feel strong enough, so when I use this (metal) one, it feels like it's doing a better job for me. Tesco, 50p









This is a lip balm called 'softlips' and I LOOOOOOVE this. I will probably do a review on it sometime but that's all I'm saying for now. The scent I got it in was 'French Vanilla' and it smells GORGEOUS. Superdrug, £1.49



(I put this picture a little bigger because there is quite a few of them:)
These nail polishes are from all different places. From left to right;
2True Quick dry polish in Shade 2,
Miss Sporty clubbing colours in '2180'
Miss Sporty clubbing colours in '2187'
Miss Sporty clear top coat
Natural Collection,Nail Tip Whitener
and L.A. Colours polish in 'Moody Red'
 
 
 

                          Sorry that looks strange, but blogspot won't let me put them next to each other :(
Last but not least, another Natural Collection product. I bought this beautiful lipstick in shade: 'Pink Blossom' and I was introduced to this by Karina (Her AMAZING blog is linked HERE) and I'm soo happy I've seen it. Again, I will do a full review on this as this is a haul, haha. Natural Collection, Boots, £1.99

That's it for now, but I will be posting for the afternoon as I haven't posted in a while! I will be also upoading a video to youtube later on today, so keep your eyes peeled on my my youtube channel!
 
 Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll speak to you soon!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment