Monday 17 September 2012

L.A.Colours Nail Polish

Hey everyone! Here is another review, but on L.A. Colours nail polish. Here is my collection of them:
From left to right:
Base Coat, Splash, Sparkling Diamonds, Jewel Tone, Moody Red, Cranberry, and Tropical Breeze.
 
The week end that has just gone (15-16 sept.), I wore 'Moody Red' on my nails. I wanted them nice for the shopping trip that sunday:). On saturday I had a swimming gala with me sprinting on about 5 races, and surprisingly, the nail polish stayed pretty well.
I wish had a picture of how they looked after swimming, but I guess I'll just have to explain it. On both of my index fingers, they had only peeled the tiniest bit. I was so surprised once I got home. I was so happy when I saw it though, because I do go to galas quite regularly, so it won't really stop me from painting my nails before swimming!
 
Painting them its self wasn't really much problem either. With one layer on, it looked a bit sheer but it did dry really super quick. I was surprised but happy then too, because it meant I could do quite a few layers but it won't take a year and a half to dry.
It took about 3 layers to get a full burst of colour which didn't take very long at all because of the quick drying time.
 
The main thing I absolutely adore about L.A. Colours nail polishes is the colour range. It's humongous! There are probably HUNDREDS of colours in the range, which is sooooo good considering the price. I buy them at Beauty Base, which they sell them for only 99p which is probably the cheapest nail polish I have ever found, considering the high standard in which they are.
Another note is that if you do look in a pharmacy for them, they might be £1.99. I went into my local pharmacy a while ago and it was priced at that, but I didn't buy any because I knew i could get it for cheaper.
 
Overall, I think they are generally amazing. Dries quickly, wonderful colour range, fantastic prices and the staying power is grrrrrrreat. I highly recommend looking in a Beauty Base near you for these beauties! You'll be shocked at the colour range!
 
Thank you guys for reading and I'll speak to you soon! Lizzie xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment