Sunday 6 May 2012

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation&Concealer

Hiya everybody!


Today's blog post is going to be a review, yay(:
Just before I start on the concealer, my tip to these to products bought together would be to get exactly the same shade. I did and it works perfectly. I have heard about that some people have used the shade lighter than the foundation, which i thought is a bit pointless, really. I bought exactly the same shade (Ivory 100) on both of them and personally I have found that it's a fantastic mix!
Now for me, this concealer is absolutely amazing! Unlike some other concealers, it's applicator is a dophut one(I think that's how you spell it?! Haha) and this makes it soo much easier to apply/use. What i do it just do a couple of pats under my eyes, blemishes and around my t-zone. It it kinda like a highlighter too, not too loight and not just plain the same exactly like the foundation. It definately does what it says on the bottle: 'wake me up'. It practically moves the dark circles away and brings the light into the highlights of your skin. Fantastic product!
Now onto the foundation...(and it probably sounds like I am getting paid for this or something because I keep saying good things about these two products)... But this is just as amazing! Again it looks like you have been awake for ages (lol?) and it just really super illuminating. It's a light coverage which personally I really love, and it's possible to get away with it in school without looking orange. I have freckles and I really don't mind them being shown to be honest, this is a light coverage but kinda fades them away when worn. I think this is double amazing because last night I went to a disco and realised when I went to the bathroom that it illuminates my skin even more with bright lights because it has the tiniest littlest smallest specks of glitter so then your looking jazzy in the spotlight. Cool huh?!
This products are super dooper amazing and suggest having a look in Boots/Superdrug when your next on your shopping sprees. When I bought this and know that still does, that in Superdrug and Boots there is an offer on Rimmel London makeup. The offer is that if you buy £10's worth of things from Rimmel London you get the scandal eyes mascara free! That was pretty awesome if you ask me. I bought these two products I am reviewing now to make up to something around the £15 mark.
So I will speak to you guys in my next blog post, hope this has helped people make some decicions up about this :)

Lizzie xoxo'

No comments:

Post a Comment