Sunday 6 May 2012

Review: Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara

Hiya Everyone!
So now I'm doing yet another review, but this time on some lovely mascara. :)
For me the skyscraper mascara is blooming amazing! It does exactly what it says. Except, it says nothing to do with clumps, and at the time I bought this, I was a bit worried, haha. The reason for this is that probably like everybody else. I absolutely deteste clumps! NO! They just look...clumpy! (lol!) But yeah. When i saw the brush, i was already raving. It's got different sides on each half. One side is fairly short and the other is fairly long and flimsy. I love it like that because the short side can be used on your lower lashes and the long one for your tops. No clumps whatsoever, and surprisingly makes your lashes SUPER long. By saying it makes them long, I don't mean making long so it touches your chin or something, but like for me, almost near my brow bone. My eyelashes bare aren't very long but I have been massaging Vaseline into it to see if it makes it longer (little tip for you there!) and I can definately see a difference but this mascara makes another huge difference too. Which helps, I guess, haha. 
You can grab this in Boots/Superdrug for £5 I think or £4.99 to be precise ;)
Well hope you guys have a great day and be true to who you are!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment