Monday 7 May 2012

Review: Primark Beauty Nail Foils!

Hiya Everyone!
Yes yes, yet again another review...
Sorry about this... please comment below if you are starting to get bored of it! Haha!
So this time it's going to be on the Primark Beauty Nail Foils! 
Both of them together...
That's the leopard print one (been half used ;))
And this is (what I would call) the Cath Kidson inspired one.

I haven't actually heard much about them from many youtubers/bloggers so I decided to do one for myself. I wasn't sure if many people had even tried them out either, so yeah, that's kinda why I'm doing a series of posts on just reviews reviews reviews. 
Just a quick note: If you think I am doing O.K at all this beauty blogging, please comment below so then I know if I am doing anything wrong, but by the way, please don't judge me on my opinion. You can tell me if something that I said is called something else; that's fine. Just don't comment all that silly kinda stuff. 
Anyway, getting to the point, Primark Beauty Nail Foils.
Now the first thing I looked for was the price. Nail foils can definately be pricey, so I didn't want to pay like £6 for something that can come off pretty easily. These beauties were £1! Wahey for bargains!
These foils are really easy to apply. Simply rub your forefinger and thumb onto the paper where the foils are stuck to for like 3 seconds and your ready to go. Simply peel them off and stick on. 
Some of the foils are bad shapes, for me anyway. I think the ones I tried would be amazing on toes, though. It wasn't a problem that they were too big for my nails; I realized when I saw that all I had to do is grab something like a toothpick and go around the edges with. And your done! 
Then what I decided to do is to put a top coat over it, just to make sure the design stays on. I knew I had a swimming gala later as I was putting them on, (yes yes I know pretty dumb) but I really was DESPERATE to try them on. Yeah. Very easy indeed. 
Obviously it started to peel off in the pool, but don't worry, there wasn't peelings of nail foil all over the pool. I just took it off and put them in the bin after I finished the warm up.
Over all, I think they are AMAZINGLY cheap for a great product as practically all nail foils do that (come off in the water). 
I do highly reccomend them as they are so cheap rather than paying like £6-£10 for something exactly the same from boots or claire's or something!
By the way, there is LOADS of designs. I got a leopard print one and a Cath Kidson inspired design. As you can see by the picture up there ;)
So I would like to thank you guys so much for reading and stay true to who you are!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment