Wednesday 9 May 2012

Quick Update & AMA!

Hiya everyone!
Just wanted to do a chatty kind of post today, didn't really feel like doing a kind of review, Fashion Thought or anything like that, just chat. :)
So, recently I have been making a whole BATCH of videos, just to let you know if you watch them, I don't wear the same clothes all the time;).
I have made a hair tutorial, Get ready with me: shopping and also a triple Jessie J OOTD video. I was wearing a JJ top, I got inspired ya know, with the Aztec leggings and...
ANYWAY getting back to life rather than fashion, I would also like to do a video on this, and a blog post too. 
I was going to ask everybody who reads my blog/ watches my videos if they could ask me a load of questions, bacically like a Ask Me Anything.
So could you comment below a load of questions each? It would be great and I will make a video on it and link  it on my next kinda chatty post if I have done it. 
So I would like to thank you guys for reading and stay true to who you are!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment