Monday 7 May 2012

Fashion Thoughts: Aztec Leggings!

Hiya everyone!
So now I have decided (2 days into blogging) that I am going to do a series of posts which are going to be called Fashion Thoughts.
There will probably be other things in-between, like if I went on a cool day out or something I will also blog about that, not just for like ages blogging about Fashion Thoughts. 
To start of these series of posts I am going to do...
AZTEC LEGGINGS!
Now before I start, I bought this beauty from Primark which is actually from the kids section for £5! I fitted into them well and saw a load more lovely ones that I will probably have another look at on my next shopping spree.
Getting on with it, my main opinion is that they are just so amazing! I think that it's great that people are coming out of they're shell kinda thing and just coming to this new colourful and bubbly world if ya know what I mean ;). I personally started to get a bit bored of the plain black ones. Not that I didn't like them; don't get me wrong. I think they are nice and comfortable and you can/could wear them with anything, but I really like this new kinda style of bright and colourful fancy leggings.
I have seen them around ALOT recently, actually. I have seen so many colours and want them all! 
This is actually my first purchase of aztec'cky fancy bright coloured leggings. Before (but I actually didn't wear them much) I just wore black ones and as I said for me they just got a bit boring.
When I saw them I did definately first think: 'I won't look good in them' because I didn't know if I could pull it off with what I usually wear or if I will look good in them. I tried them on with Karina ;) and we loved them to pieces. We also tried on the Galaxy leggings. Oh. My. Gosh. I. Love. Them. So. Much.
They also look equally amazing, but unfortunately they weren't either our size. We thought we might have another look another time. :)
So, coming to an end of this post my main thought on them is they are blooming amazing. They are bright, colourful, and gets people out of their comfort zone (maybe) to go into this colourful aztec world of leggings.
I'm not sure if I will wear them out yet, I will see if they go well with other things in my wardrobe, and will give you an update/tell you how my thoughts are then but yeah these are my thoughts now.
So I would like to thank you guys for reading and stay true to who you are!
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment