Sunday 6 May 2012

Hello and Welcome(:♥


Hey guys!
This is my first post, woah ... haha!
So this post is just going to be a kinda get to know me sorta post, nothing beauty related or review or anything.


So getting on with it, my name is Lizzie, and I am 13 years old, living in London.
I love making YouTube videos and being creative with beauty stuff and love shopping.

Making videos with friends is fun too because then you get to share the fun :) things like tutorials for nails, eyes, or hair do interest me alot :) 
I love reading Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter's blog, they are so intriguing. Sometimes it's best to write things down   rather than saying it, sometimes it's just a bit easier.
This isn't a very long post but soon I am going to do reviews on things, put up pics of days out, and just what bloggers do.
It's weird doing this, I haven't done it before but I am already starting to enjoy it.
It's also possible that I might do some blogging as if I am doing a tag on youtube, like maybe the 'Get to Know me' tag or the '50 questions' tag, it would be quite fun I guess.
So if you want to, come have a look around my channel! the link is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LizBob98 and I have a range of videos but might make up a new channel or something, not sure yet. 

Can't wait to blog again! 
Lizzie xoxo
PS: My instagram is Lizziemay98 if you want to see the load of pictures I post daily! And tweet me at @LizzieeMay, I always reply :) xoxo

1 comment: