Saturday 27 April 2013

Quick School Makeup!

Hello lovely readers! I've been thinking of different posts and this was one in mind. 

As am I and probably many other people in the mornings, the time seems to go pretty quick. Although it's not a full face of smoky eye shadow, liner, contour, and all that jazz, that's not what you need for school! I will probably do a quickie make up tutorial for full on everything but for now, it's just school. 

Face:
This here shows these products:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer & Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. 
Brushes:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

I use the buffing brush for everything, it works for foundation and blends super quick with no streaks whatsoever. The Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation is generally a good foundation, it feels really nice and light but covers up things like redness and little imperfections. It's not full coverage but isn't like a tinted moisturiser. I sweep the buffing brush lightly over my concealer as I use my fingers to apply it and it leaves it flawless! With powder, you can press it into your skin so it actually stays for much longer and it stays matte the entire day! These are all products I recommend in general but they do the job amazingly and pretty quickly, too!

Eyes:
This picture shows:
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara(Waterproof), No7 Intense Volume mascara (alternative), Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Liner & Primark eyelash curlers.

I use my eyelash curlers for about 5 seconds, then just apply either mascara. It depends what day it is, if it is swimming later that day, I use waterproof & vice versa! I only like to do 1 coat, because I don't feel like I need any more + it doesn't make any kind of difference. I occasionally use either gel/liquid liner along my lash line for a super duper thin line do it's not too visible but it gives loads of volume to your lashes!

Lips:
This picture shows:
Carmex original, Softlips balm, Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 'Nude Eclipse' & NYC Smooch proof stain in 'Orange on The Go'.

I never do anything special for my lips because if I do it tends to be quite obvious for my skin tone, so these are both fairly natural shades(the orange stain is quite sheer). I do like both of these products not only for school, but also aren't something you have to perfect and have to be super precise with!

Brows:
This picture shows:
Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil in 'Dark Blonde' & MUA Clear Mascara.

  Brows are important, and I've found the brow pencil the best shade for me! I have light hair so it's sometimes quite hard to find a good brow pencil. The clear mascara is just an alternative if you don't have brow gel!
I like to finish off and keep my make up in for the day/refresh my face with Mac Fix +.

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps people!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog,would you recommend the Mac Fix +?
    http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete