Sunday 14 April 2013

Collective Beauty Haul

Hello everyone! I haven't been blogging like I normally do because I'm just simply busy. I'm still here though, so keep following!;) Today I'm showing you some beauty products I've collected up from different shopping trips.

 Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Waterproof: I remember that this came out absolutely ages ago, and there was kind of a mixed view on it, but I thought that I'd give it a go. This is I think the cheapest mascara in the Maybelline range, £4.99, and so far so good. I've tried it out and love it already, but I'll do a full review with pictures!


 Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist: I had a voucher that had an extra 100 points if I spend £8 or more on women's facial skincare, and my mum wanted a cream, so this was what I chose. After looking at what it does and testing it for a while, I'm thinking this could be a dupe for the MAC Fix +? The 'refreshing' side of it anyway. I will probably do a post on that, too!

 Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Big & Bouncy XXL Volume': I'm really not going to talk about this, everyone knows what this is already so lalalalalalalaaaaa

 Boots Natural Collection Passionfruit Body Spray: I've just about ran out of my strawberry one of this(so many oooo's), and I smelt this and thought it's very fresh and light, something nice for summertime.

 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Fair 1': I bought one of these bad boys in the start of January, LOVED it and now I'm running quite low so it's just a re-purchase:)

 Rimmel I ❤ Lasting Finish Nail Polish in '704 Sweet As Sugar': It's a lovely colour and Boots is currently 3 for 2, not much else to say than this is a cool colour for spring/summer!
 Barry M Nail Paint in 'Matt White': I was in the mood for french mani, so I bought this as a new plain white, because most of my others have gotten fairly gloopy.
Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish in 'Peach Pie': Again, this was for my mood of french mani! This is the perfect 'nail' colour for me, it's fairly sheer too.

   Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Liner in '003 Blackest Black': I haven't ever actually bought a fairly priced good liquid liner, if that makes sense, but I thought as a random buy I'd get this. The colour pay off is also seriously good for waterproof!
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in 'Black': In the liner mood, I bought this because of the talk it had been getting here on blogger and also, I like the look of felt tip liners!


That's the collective haul! I will try to do some more fashion related posts, I haven't done one in so long!

2 comments:

  1. I love some of these things! Can't wait to hear a review on the simple spray! :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm suuuuuuuper excited to try them! I will do that maybe after a week or to, just to make sure I know what I'm talking about!
      Thank you for your comment Charlotte:)
      xxx

      Delete