Monday 22 April 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara | Review w/ Pictures

Hello readers! Here is a review on the Maybelline 'Great Lash' mascara, with pictures before & after!


First off, packaging & about the brush: 
The packaging is actually pretty light, it is a small tube and the same with the brush. I like the pink & green too. I'm not going to blab on but I got this in waterproof & the colour 'Very Black'

Here are my lashes before:

I did not curl my lashes before, just so you can see how it works without any tools.

Applying the mascara, you can see how small the wand is:
*scary eyes*
Now for after I've applied one coat!:
I like the way it doesn't make your lashes clumpy really, I mean it's not like it makes them look like false lashes and super fluttery but they do give a 'great lash' effect. They leave them really voluminous, maybe not so much on the lengthening side, but it does make them look big. From further away they look a bit shorter (well obviously Lizzie duhh) but I'm not too phased by it.
I also like the way that when I use this on my lower lashes, they don't look like spiders legs, really creepy and weird, they even out the lengths of each & also the darkness of each. Speaking of the 'ultra black'ness, it's really nice how I don't have to do more than one coat of it because it's not sheer, even though it's waterproof!
The water protecting side of this mascara is actually better than I thought it would be. I know it's probably not the best idea but I do leave my mascara on when I'm at swimming, and I've found it does not leave me with panda eyes! I don't exactly look like I've just applied it, it's faded a fair bit by the end of the session but it's still there!
The curl it leaves, without any eyelash curler, is brill! I thought I might have needed to but I really don't. This mascara is very versatile and ticks many boxes for me!

I like it very much, and for the cheapest mascara in Maybelline, you can't go wrong!

I hope you liked this post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment