Saturday 20 April 2013

Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist | Review

Hello everyone! As I said in my previous post, I'm doing a review on this face spray.


The concept of this facial spray is to have a refresh your face with a small boost of moisture. I thought (I know it's a bit early) this could be great in the summer time, because I know that I can feel really icky when it's too hot on holiday or what not, and this sounded like it would suit that. 


The smell of this is like a lotus flower (it says that on the bottle so I'm going to go with that haha) and you can smell it whilst your spraying it but once it's on your face for a few seconds it pretty much gone, so if your not fond of the scent then don't let it bug you! It's not there for long!

I really like the way it refreshes you, it sounds strange but it just calms you down, I've used this during rushy moments and it just feels nice, also does give you a tiny bit of moisture but nothing that you could really notice very much. 

I think the price of it is O.K, £5.99 is the higher end of the Simple range of products, but I do think it's worth it for the sort of things I use it for (hot days, rushy moments etc.) because it calms me down! 

I think it's the sort of product you'd have to try to understand what I'm talking about, but that's pretty much all this product is. I reckon this is similar to the refreshing side of MAC Fix + but I do prefer the scent of Fix +, it's a bit better, but this is still brill!

For those days out in the summer I do recommend this! I think I will be using this a lot on holiday.

Bye for now:)

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this! In summer I find that simply spraying cold water on my face is refreshing, especially after being in the sea!

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab! & Yeah I get that too! The sea dries your face out A LOT so this could be perf for you!

      Lizzie xxx

      Delete