Friday 17 May 2013

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Review!

Hello everyone! I am really sorry that I haven't been blogging much at all lately. I promise, I will try my hardest to keep up with my posts, as I do love blogging but I haven't had the time, products and ideas to do it. I don't know why but I haven't felt like doing it at all either, which sounds 'mean' but I do love you really! I'm still here:)
Anyway, this mascara came out to the UK last weekend, and I was SO excited to see it! I had no idea is was even coming here, but when I saw it I immediately thought of all these American/Canadian youtubers talking about it and saying how much they love it in all of their videos.
The brush itself is crazy! There is a sort of long oval structure to it, but the bristles look pretty random.
The formula is seriously cool! It seems to just be so 'soft'; it's not super runny like some I've found. On the packaging, it says that it is a 'mousse gel formula' which explains the amazing-ness of it! It just makes the brush work more, I think if it was not such a good formula it wouldn't work very well at all.
There is this sort of bend bit near the bristles on the brush, I think it's to help it get out more product out of the bottle & also to get right into the corners of your eyes to get the mascara on all of your lashes. When I first saw this I thought that it would annoy me and make the wand not very stable and it would move a bit when I'm applying it, but it doesn't seem to be the case at all. It doesn't move (from what I notice) when I'm applying it, woohoo!

-Before-

-After-
You can see there the before & after pictures, I used eyelash curlers too, but the point is that it doesn't clump! The formula and the brush really mix well together and create very full and voluminous lashes!
I think the main reason why I did buy this is because of this- when I bought it (I think still currently!)it was already £2 off, because in boots they had an offer which showed that all Maybelline mascaras were up to £3 off. I then went over to the advantage card machine thing and I found on my exclusive offers a voucher which gave me another £2 off! Yes for money off!
The actual retail price is usually £8, so I only got it for £4. If you can, have a look on your exclusive offers because you never know what offers/coupons/vouchers you can get! I have checked on the website of boots but I can't seem to find it on there! If you see this mascara in a boots near you then I highly recommend checking it out, especially as it's £2 off anyway!

Thank you for reading, hope this helped!

2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you in my Liebster award post,
    thegirlwithacameracalledlionel.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try this out! I Love your camera quality. what camera do you use? x

    ReplyDelete