Saturday 7 September 2013

August Favourites 2013

Hey my lovelies! Haven't posted in about 2 months, a bit weird writing like this again, but I really want to get into a habit of this again!
My reasons for not posting is because of summer! As you may have known I went on holiday with my family for 2 weeks, then went to Germany with my swimming club. Summer was very busy for me, so that in itself doesn't give me much time to take pictures of whatever I want to post about, but also doesn't give me much time at all to write an entire blog post up. Also, at times I didn't really feel in the mood for it. I feel like if you blog, you should blog because you enjoy it, and not out of force!

Anyway, I hope I'm forgiven, because I know that youtubing and blogging are things I love to do! I am truly grateful for you all following, commenting and even just reading my blog! I will seriously try to do my best with this! :)

-AUGUST FAVOURITES-

Starting of with beauty things for this month, here is a new release and love for me!


 Maybelline Baby Lips, £2.99: These are brand new to the UK, but we've heard Americans rave about these so much! I have bought 4 colours because I feel like they are so good, they hydrate your lips, you have a choice of a few colours or none at all, the moisture lasts a while and then afterwards your lips are left feeling really nice! I think these are handy and small for your bag too. They are just great little lip balms in general :)
You can buy these HERE


KIKO Make Up Milano- Strong Nails Instant Hardening Base Coat, €2,50: When I was in Germany, I bought this when I was out shopping. You can find KIKO in London too, I've found one in Shepard's Bush Westfield! Anyway, I recently had on Acrylic nails, and because I didn't have any acetone nail polish with me during the trip (only non acetone) it meant I couldn't take them off, unless I bit them off... Unfortunately, that's what I had to do! My nails were seriously seriously damaged, and needed some TLC. Ever since putting this on my nails, I feel like it has made them so much stronger! They aren't extremely tough now but so much better then they were before. It's really good for the price, too!
You can buy this HERE


Amazon - Monkey Nail Blow Dryer, £1.99: I saw the price and I thought that's a lot cheaper than I've seen it before. You simply press your fingers onto the grey pad with the banana on the top of it and air blows out of the hole just next to it. To be fair, it's not all that amazing but I really do love it!
You can buy this HERE


Primark - My Little Pony Tee, £7: I saw this top and instantly found it funny and cute. Brings back some funny memories, too aha. I thought it would easily go with tons of bottoms and any sort of jacket, in general I love it!

That's all for today's post! I would have usually a lot more faves, but I haven't found tons for me that I haven't shown you already. I hope you enjoyed this post, speak to you all soon! Feel free to ask any questions or comments in the comments, follow too!:)



1 comment:

  1. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips in Fresh Mint <3 It's absolutely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete