Tuesday 10 September 2013

Nail Care & Routine

Hola my lovelies! Today I'm showing you my nail care/nail in general routine. I'll go through different "categories" of what I do and then show you what I use, etc.

Removing:


This bit's nothing fancy, literally just use any nail polish remover with some cotton pads/balls.

Shaping:


 Again, this is nothing special. I either clip off my nails (If I need to cut them off) or I file them with one of these metal files to keep them the shape I want them!

Growth:


I use these two products (AVON Nail Experts Grow Potion & Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Treatment) in order to grow my nails quicker and longer. I feel like they do speed up the speed of my nail growth! They don't make them any stronger or anything but they do help my nails grow a lot faster.

Strengthening:


Here I have Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Bamboo Strengthener & KIKO Strong Nails Instant Hardening Base Coat. These two polishes keep and make my nails strong and non-flimsy; for instance after I had by acrylics bitten off, these two made my nails non- flimsy and part-strong again just within a week.

Painting:


Here are 4 of my most used/favourite nail polishes. I use these regularly and I thought I might show you them because you may see them in NOTD's in the future! I have here "704 Sweet As Sugar" By Rimmel London, Maybelline Color Show in "Latte", Essence Color & Go in "146 That's What I Mint!" and finally Beauty UK Glam Nails in "Soft Lilac".

Finishing Off: 


Finally I'm showing you the final little products and tools I use other than Top Coat. In the picture, you can see AVON's Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Dry Spray & Nail Dotting Tools. The drying spray seems to save me every time I paint my nails really, it dries them so much quicker then they would alone! The nail dotting tools are just for doing a bit of nail art; it depends how I feel really.

So that is my nail care & routine! I hope you enjoyed that, feel free to ask anything in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment