Sunday 15 September 2013

September Wishlist

Hola! I haven't done a wishlist in quite a long time, so I thought I'd show you some things I wish to get!

*Google Images*
Katy Perry - Killer Queen Eau De Parfum 50ml, £28.99:I recently smelt this and immediately fell in love. It's not too sweet but it's a strong smell. I love the packaging, the fact it's from Katy Perry, everything!
*cosmeticproductreviews.com*
MAC - Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, £20:I've wanted a powder from Mac for a long time now, but I have done a little research and this powder seems to be the one that I will probably use a lot.
*Google Images*

 Apple iPod Touch, White, 32GB, £149.99: I've wanted an iPod touch for some years now, I've honestly loved for ages how they are! You can listen to your music, loads of games, apps and stuff. I've recently really been thinking of getting one, that's why I'm adding it into this wishlist!
*Google Images*

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis; Shark Face Gang Crewneck Jumper/Sweater, $45: So you may have seen from my twitter that I just love Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to the moon and back, I can't even explain how much I love them and their music! Anyway, "Shark Face Gang" is what they call their "Fandom". It's pricey, but I know I'd wear it so much!
New Look-Sorry I'm Not Sorry Tee, £9.99:I tend to say this term quite a lot, so when I saw this online I thought I would wear this a lot, it looks good and also will go with a lot.

That's all I've been liking and wanting so far this month! Not too many but that's okay :)

1 comment: