Thursday 13 June 2013

Beauty, Hair & Clothing Haul

Hello my lovelies! Today I've got a haul with a couple of random bits and pieces. The clothing pieces I think go together really well so it's sort of an OOTD at the same time!


Primark Bracelets Set of 3 - £1.50: There was another bracelet which was pink with a little gem hanging from the middle in the same style as the blue one above, but I didn't like it as much as these two so I gave it to a friend! These are super cute even though they are a bit loose.

 
New Look neon Aztec sleeveless top - £7.99: I had a credit note in my purse for New Look (I gave something back and it was payed for on a credit card so I got a credit note to spend) so I only got this beautiful top for £1! I was super happy about this because I've been eyeing up this for a while.



Primark Mini Khaki Pocketed Shorts - on sale from £10 down to £3:I think these two really pair well together! Anyway, these shorts are a nice khaki sort of colour with rounded gold studs on one pocket. on the lift up pockets, they are only for decoration so you can't put anything in them!



L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Palm Tree & Nail Hardener, 99p each: I'm currently trying to get my nails stronger and longer ready for summer so I wanted to use this to help that, then I decided to go for a change in colour for when I have longer nails (hopefully) because dark-ish colours or bright-ish colours like this look terrible on me when I have short nails!



Tiger Hand Drink Stirrers: These were pretty cheap, I can't remember how much in particular but I shared these with my friend. They are really cute, and also stir your drink! I thought it was a little cool buy.

Tiger Bamboo stick box, 2 for £1: This box I thought that I could put my hairpins in, and it would be a nice way of storing them but also keeping them from being everywhere!



Nivea Protect & Bronze Sun Spray, 30 High: £8.49 (On Offer): I thought I might try this because I sort of want to bring the tanning to me, and so far even in the littlest bit of British sun I've noticed my usual face products were all of a sudden a bit too light! This is great because I can use this all through summer, and on my holiday.


Pantene Volume & Body Hair Mousse, Reduced: Again I'm sorry I don't know how much this is specifically, but I remember this was in the reduced section in Tescos. I think it was because it didn't have a lid, but a pound off for that is a bonus if you ask me!

That's all for now, sorry for lack of posting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you follow my blog (http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/) however I have had to sadly make a new blog (http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/) so if you would still like to follow me then please do on my new blog! Thank you so much!

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete