Sunday 1 July 2012

Elegant Hand Jewelery Holder!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not a post in a while. I thought I might show you something I picked up at a fete! This is what it looks like:
It is a ceramic jewellery hand holder. I love it!
The reason why I wanted to show you it is because I was hoping for people to possibly tell me if you have a type of jewelery 'stand' or holder'; I would like to hear peoples thoughts on those boxes. I used to dislike them because the jewellery inside always seemed to get tanged or something - and nobody likes that!
I also wanted to recommend it because of how good its been. It's so helpful and surprisingly nothing gets tanged even though some necklaces are on the same finger. I loves it!
So this was a pretty random post but I thought I might do it anyway! Lets hear your thoughts in the comments!
Lots of love,
Lizzie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment